What you need:
- Africa mould
- PoxyPigment Green
- PoxyPigment White
- PoxyPigment Black
- 75ml mixing cups
- Mixing utensils
- Mini Lighter
How did we do it?
*Find our simple Craft Resin mixing instruction HERE
- Mix your Craft Resin as per the mixing instructions. 1 Parts Resin and 1 Part Hardener by volume.
- Divide your mixed resin into 4 cups.
- Cup 1: Dark Green (we used PoxyPigment Green and Black)
- Cup 2: Light Green (we used PoxyPigment Green and White)
- Cup 3: Green PoxyPigment
- Cup 4: White PoxyPigment
- Pour a little of each colour to get the affect as shown in the image.
- Fill the mould to the desired depth.
- You can use a heat gun to bring movement to your resin creation. Be careful not to burn your mould.
- You can pop the surface bubbles with a lighter.
- Cover your work with a bowl or a box to protect it from dust.
- Un-mould after 12-24 hours.