PoxyPaste Texture Art
PoxyPaste is great for creating texture.
What you require:
How did we do it
Follow our easy to follow Mixing Guide to mix your PoxyPaste.
- Paint the Canvas/ Board.
- Mask off the areas you would like to leave in the background colour.
- Mix your PoxyPaste as per the instructions.
- Split your PoxyPaste mixture in two and colour them with your Pearl Ex powder pigment.
- Apply the PoxyPaste to your canvas/ board using a Art Knife to create the texture.
- If you would like to enhance the colour you can add more Pearl Ex powder ontop of your PoxyPaste by using a soft brush. This must be done while the PoxyPaste is still wet. Remove any excess powder.
- The PoxyPaste and Pearl Ex will clean off easily with soapy water or a wet wipe.
- When you are satisfied with the texture you can remove the tape. The tape has to be removed while the paste is still wet.
- Careful not to damage your paste while removing the tape.
- Leave to dry overnight.